BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]
BlitzCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction minimization idea which would be cool

Go down

Faction minimization idea which would be cool Empty Faction minimization idea which would be cool

Post by Bubblepopper1997 Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 10:43

Recently we have been getting many, many, many factions. i feel that this is bad just because half of them hardly ever get used or get used once and that's it. I think that this idea would not only fix that problem but also be a (more) unique faction idea.

The idea i had is that the server only has 3 factions. This would most likely be SFSG, Blu and some other faction. or maybe we could make 3 new faction names.When a new person joins they must choose which faction they want to join out of the three. After they chose the faction they cannot leave it unless they apply to move with a decent reason why. There would no longer be alliances as all 3 factions must build bases and attack one another. This would also solve a issue of people joining a faction raiding it then making their own.

So do you think this idea is good or bad ?

Bubblepopper1997

Back to top Go down