BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]
BlitzCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll]

2 posters

Go down

Yey or nay?

1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll] I_vote_lcap75%1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll] I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll] I_vote_lcap25%1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll] I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll] Empty 1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll]

Post by Bubblepopper1997 Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 5:35

Well i pitched this idea to chocant and he said it wouldn't be liked so i thought i would put that to the test. The ranks are as followed:

Civilian (guest) = Earned automatically.

Cadet(member) = Earned after you agree to the server rules and sign up to the forums.

1st Class Cadet (member+) = Earned after the owner trusts you enough to allow you to proceed. You must then take a test on the server rules.

Leading Cadet (member++) = Earned after being 1st class for a minimum of 2 months. You can then opt to take the Leading test on Rules and plugins

Senior Cadet (member+++) = Earned after being a Leading Cadet for a minimum of 3 months. You can then opt to take a Senior test on Rules, Plugins, Ranks and Commands. Pass this and you are the highest form of cadet around.

Moving on from cadet types at the same time you can also apply for promotions after certain points.

Corporal (Junior Moderator) - Must be a minimum of 1st class cadet and then give us a few sentences on why you would be good for the job.

Sergeant (Senior Moderator) - Must be a minimum of Leading cadet and have experience as a moderator (AKA you will have to be a junior mod first) Then you have to give us a paragraph on why you think we should select you for promotion.

CWO (Admin) No laughing matter. You will have to be a minimum of Senior cadet and Have experience as a mod. So you must have been a Mod before you apply for Admin. We will test you on everything possible including WE and then you must give us 2 paragraphs on how you can be of use as an Admin and why we should pick you. Being an admin is serious business.

Chocant told me to also mention that if we use this then there will be more RAM free to have more fun plugins. so... Yay or Nay to this ranking system? Please give feedback

P.S I cant believe how long i spent writing all this.

EDIT: I would also like to say that the perks for each rank are yet to be decided

Last edited by ChocAnt on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 5:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Poll.)

Bubblepopper1997

Back to top Go down

1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll] Empty Re: 1.3 Ranking idea. Yey or nay? [Poll]

Post by Dongle Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 4:21

i like the structure but i'd change some of the names

Dongle

Back to top Go down