BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]
BlitzCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal Willinater

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Willinater Empty Ban appeal Willinater

Post by willinater Mon 7 May 2012 - 6:48

Hey
I am posting this about myself being banned today. First i would like to apologize for raiding BLA. I was however, stopped from creating tons of damage, and informed that pvp and raiding was not allowed, Regardless of how blissfully ignorant the fact is that somebody has not put any alerts anywhere stating that. I would also like to explain to choc why I couldn't fix what he told to me fix. 1. I had no materials due to being raided by BLU, who should be puished for the same exact thing being as they raided us to a much higher extent, taking everything and spawn killing us. Plus the damaged land in question had been claimed by BLA, leading to the inevitable decline of my persona to even have an effect on the land. Arguments then went on to as how i had inflicted damage to the plot in question. Two words. TNT. CANNON. Upon demonstrating what that is, i was banned for raiding. I was alerted to look upon the internet at these forums for the rules. Well, there aren't any. Regardless, i am sorry this all happened and would like to be unbanned

willinater

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Willinater Empty Re: Ban appeal Willinater

Post by ChocAnt Wed 30 May 2012 - 4:05

Accepted.

ChocAnt
Owner

https://blitzcraft.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum