BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BlitzCraft
[centre]Hello! Welcome to the BlitzCraft forum! Here you can apply for higher ranks, get updated on the latest news or just chat. You can also advertise your faction, talk about faction wars and share your graphics / requestion graphics! You can register now to be promoted to "Probationer" or login! Cya around![/centre]
BlitzCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name)

2 posters

Go down

promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name) Empty promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name)

Post by FrozenEmbers09 Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 4:07

Promotions
i really don't want to be a pain but i just wanna know more about ranks and also the the server's ability
i really want to know what is needed in order to get certain ranks i just wanna say that if u need anything i would be proud to help
thanks in advance,
Louis (king_im_no_loser) Very Happy

FrozenEmbers09

Back to top Go down

promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name) Empty Re: promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name)

Post by ChocAnt Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 10:23

Denied. Please apply again when it is applicable (when we post a form)

Thank you for the interest in the server.

---Thread moved to "Suggestions And Questions"---

ChocAnt
Owner

https://blitzcraft.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name) Empty Re: promotions King_im_no_loser(in game name)

Post by FrozenEmbers09 Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 18:31

i wasn't asking for a promotion i wanted to know about the promotions??
and the standards people had to meet to get promtoed

FrozenEmbers09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down